Friday, November 29, 2013

Study Abroad

The Second event I attended was the Study Abroad seminar held in the Driscoll Lobby
Add about 50 people, a projecter, white screen and subtract Ben
 The point of study abroad was to get us information about studying abroad. That may have been the point, however the meat of the presentation was mostly study abroad experiences, trying to convince people to actually study abroad. I wish it would have talked more about how to actually go about getting to study abroad. I did however receive 2 very useful pamphlets that do help. The people talked about the several different location that they visited, mostly different regions of spain, discussing the different cultures they experienced and their classes. They briefly touched on the the programs they used, only to never again mention how to go about studying abroad. I took away from that night that studying abroad is something that can be alot of fun, something myself and several others knew prior, and that it may or may not be difficult to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment