Welcome to Boise State and Welcome to My Honors Recount Assignment for Honors 198
Or rather Blog. In this Blog I will discussing the 4 honors events I attended this semester so lets jump right in.At Convocation, We were given a formal "welcome to college" by The president of both the student body and the university and a very hilarious professor with a top 10 like on Letterman. It served as nice little welcome and gave the students hope, hope that was killed by the second week of class, that college would nice and easy. This welcome held at the morrison center(lobby pictured below as I could not get into the Auditorium) taught me that college is what you make of it and if you put in alot of work then you will succeed and I hope that many others took this lesson away as well.


No comments:
Post a Comment